Para versión in español, haga clic aquí.
Pour la version français, cliquez ici.
It’s almost the end of the holiday in the Northern Hemisphere… to forget this sad reality, the Français illustré organizes a contest to win French lessons by Skype with the creator of the Français illustré.
There will be two winners:
– First prize: 2 private Skype lessons of half an hour each, for a total of one hour
– Second prize: 1 half hour private Skype class
How to participate to the contest ?
It’s very simple, here is all the information! Between August 25, 2019 and August 31, 2019 (at midnight Amsterdam time), you must:
1. share on Instagram the post announcing the publication of this contest;
2. be registered in the Club du Français illustré newsletter (or already registered, having already received the « 5 sentences to survive in French » bonus); to register, simply fill out one of the forms available on the site;
3. answer – in your native language – in commentary (below) on the question: « How does the Français illustré help you to progress in your learning of French? »
I will then choose the winners from the comments posted until 31 August 2019 midnight Amsterdam time, and I will contact them to arrange the meetings in video conference (Skype).
It is important to leave in the comment your first name and a valid email address so that I can contact you if you are one of the two winners of the contest.
Here you will find the rules of the contest (in French !)
Thank you in advance for your participation.
Jérôme, the creator of the Français illustré